Professional life enjoyer
Robert originally comes from Slovakia. He has earned degrees from the Charles University in Prague and University of Bergen, Norway. He has a strong theoretical background in planning problems and computational complexity theory. At the same time, he is very passionate about web development. Robert moved away from backend to solely frontend development. However, NodeJS still covers his back.Website: https://sasak.sk
Phone: +47 92 44 65 89
Sparebanken Vest2017 - PresentSenior Web Developer
Sparebanken Vest is Norway 3rd biggest bank with strong focus on digital services.
- Create responsive React app
StormGeo2011 - 2016Senior Web Developer
StormGeo is leading weather forecasting company providing weather forecast for both end users and private companies.
- Migrate project from ASP.NET to single page appplication using AngularJS.
- Cross platforms solution: desktop, mobile web, iOS app, Android app, Windows 8 App.
- Optimization of the app for high volume traffic.
Knowit2010 - 2011Web Developer
Knowit (Reaktor) is one of the leading consultancy firms in the Nordic region.
- Developing customized website for clients with high demands using Umbraco framework.
University of Bergen, Norway2008 - 2010Department of Informatics, Master
Charles University in Prague, Czech republic2005 - 2010Department of Informatics, Bachelor
- MongoDB / CouchDB
Norgesruter2015 - PresentFounder
Public transport planner for Norway.
- Responsive Web, Android app, iOS app
- Bus, tram, train, ferry, plane
- Cordova, Angular
Resh2014 - PresentFounder
Command line in the cloud. Build with NodeJS, Docker.
BrowSync2014 - PresentFounder
Tool for web developers that allows synchronized browsing across desktop, mobile, Android, iOS and Windows devices.
Norgeskart2013 - PresentFounder
Several map solutions build with NodeJS, PhoneGap, WebGL.
- Top 10 app in App Store (Navigation, Norway)
- 3d map of Norway
- Printing map booklets
Slovak native speaker